Estimated Arrival: Between Jul 09 and Jul 15. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping: Free Shipping. All The Time.
PowerKing 42 Ton ABS Kinetic Log Splitter - PK0342
***SPECIAL OFFER: Free liftgate delivery included with order***
When speed and power are on the list of features you NEED, the PowerKing 42 Ton ABS Kinetic Log Splitter has the force and speed to split larger logs fast and easy. The KOHLER 7HP engine with a 3-year commercial warranty builds confidence in the longevity of this device to keep you splitting for years to come. This log splitter is built with heavy steel frame components and includes a heavy-duty tread plate 3 ft. x 4 ft. work table that is perfect for commercial use and long-term durability.
Don't mess around with hydraulic units when the no-nonsense 1-second split time increases productivity by slicing through even the toughest wood with ease getting you on to other tasks or downtime.
This unit includes a worktable, removable hitch, an expansion splitter wedge, a case-hardened ram, a 3-year Kohler engine warranty, one of the best in the business. The kinetic flywheel splitter design eliminates the hoses, pumps, valves, cylinders, filters, and couplers used on hydraulic splitters making for a much simpler design, less headache, and fewer parts to repair or replace over time.
The unit has a patent-pending Auto Braking System that will automatically stop and reset the system when it is overloaded. This will prolong the life and effectiveness of the unit and its components.
The ABS Kinetic Splitter is built for Professional power at a consumer price point. It is a new breed of Power King equipment that out splits hydraulic splitters 6 to 1 and saves you time!
- 42 tons of splitting force
- 7HP Kohler Engine
- No Hydraulic Oil Required. No leaking!
- Auto Ram Return
- 1 second total cycle time
- Reversible Hitch creates a convenient workspace for splitting logs to drop off the table.
- 16"X4.8-8 DOT rated tires up to 45 MPH
- Max Splitting Length: 21 inches
- Easily splits through 23-inch diameter logs
- Wedge Height: 8 inches
- H-Beam height: 27 inches
- Sprocket Rate: 1:8
- Flywheel Max RPM: 450
- Patent-pending Auto Braking System allows the unit to stop and reset when the system is overtaxed
- CE Certified
- Weight: 725 lbs
- Crated Dimensions: 76" x 34" x 42"
- Warranty: 1 year on manufacturer defects, 3 years on Kohler Engine, engine by the manufacturer
- SKU: PK0342
Scroll Back to the Top and Buy Today!
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provide when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All shipments not shipped via small parcel service (anything over 120 lbs) will need to include liftgate truck delivery, a $75 additional charge (actual cost can vary higher and lower), if we are not delivering to an address with a shipping dock or a forklift. To facilitate a smooth delivery we require liftgate truck delivery for $75 on top of standard shipping costs for the splitter selected. If you have a situation where we would deliver to a place with a dock or you have access to a forklift we can skip the liftgate truck delivery and charges.
Tracking numbers will be sent to you via email as soon as that information becomes available to Wood Splitter Outlet. We reserve the right to use the carrier of our choosing. NOTE: If you live in an area that is considered by carriers to be “remote”, "rural," or there is a challenge where the carrier or Wood Splitter Outlet cannot get a shipment to you, we will then contact you to advise and discuss available options and additional costs of transportation due to these circumstances, if any exist.
From time-to-time Wood Splitter Outlet offers free shipping promotions. If free shipping is available and used there are some considerations we have.
- Free shipping includes only the lower 48 states of the United States.
- We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii or US territories. If you have any questions, please contact us to discuss.
- Does not include any additional “remote area surcharges,” “out of area surcharges,” or any other destination surcharges required for delivery.
- Example: If you live on top of a mountain or an island (honestly, this one gets rough and expensive), on a ranch 100 miles from the nearest town, etc (You likely know this to be the case) then there will very likely be extra cost involved. We may not be able to deliver to you at all, but we'll work hard to figure it out with our forwarders and carriers.
- We do not ship internationally at this time.
- If you do live in a remote situation and we can find delivery, expect it to add an additional 2-3 weeks to delivery estimates.
- Most splitter deliveries will be made with a semi-truck and trailer (20 to 53 feet in total length). Curbside delivery is as far as drivers are obligated to deliver, but note they must be able to turn around and maneuver. Drivers will often deliver to accommodate you up your driveway, but it is left to their discretion as to whether or not they go further. Note: Please see Liftgate Truck Delivery Information for additional information
- If delivery is refused for any reason other than damages (see below) you will be charged for all freight costs including any fees and return freight.
- Free shipping will cease to be "free" if you do not take delivery of your new splitter and keep it. If you cancel your order (see cancellation and refund information below), after the splitter has shipped, you will be responsible for all freight charges.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf. If you sign for the delivery and take delivery, you are then responsible for the item(s) and accepting the condition of the shipment.
If there is any damage during transit IT MUST BE NOTED ON THE BILL OF LADING for us to be able to file a claim, or the shipment MUST BE REFUSED. If you accept the shipment then you are accepting the condition of the items(s).
If there is perceived damage and you do not keep the packaging and note the damage on the bill of lading or with the courier we cannot file a claim and you waive all rights to recover losses.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to an administration fee of 15% of purchase price, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges and a 25% restocking fee. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. (More details can be found below)
Wood Splitter Outlet uses freight services when shipments are 120LBS or higher or oversized. If the address of delivery does not have a shipping dock or access to a forklift the delivery will need to be on a liftgate truck. Wood Splitter Outlet strives to create the easiest experience for our customers and we also want to be transparent as to what it takes to successfully deliver a splitter and complete our business transaction. We do offer standard curb-side if the splitter is being delivered to a business with a dock or a residence or business with a forklift. Please contact us prior to order to discuss if you have any questions.
When your splitter is ready for delivery, the shipping company will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment for residential customers. This call will typically come 1-2 days prior to the date of delivery and you will be given a window of time for the delivery (typically 3-4 hours).
The truck will arrive at the curb and if you have a forklift the truck will not have a lift gate. At this point, it is your responsibility to get your splitter off the truck. The driver will move the splitter to the rear for easy access, but you'll need to remove the item from the trailer.
If you are at a residence and we have coordinated our standard lift gate delivery, it is a hydraulic lift that is connected to the delivery vehicle. The driver will position the splitter on the liftgate and will then lower it to the ground. Once on the ground, it is your responsibility to move the crate.
Note: The drivers are not obligated to help you beyond the above. They may assist if you ask and it never hurts to ask.
Freight deliveries without liftgate delivery (and even sometimes with liftgate delivery) will be made with a full sized, 20 to 53 feet semi-truck. Do not expect delivery to a small parcel delivery vehicle or box truck (eg. like UPS or FedEx). Wood Splitter Outlet cannot request a certain length of the truck for final delivery. We suggest you assume it will be a long semi-truck and remember, the driver is only obligated to deliver to the end of your driveway (aka. curb-side and even with the liftgate), it will be your responsibility to move it from there.
Note: Most drivers and delivery companies will work with you to accommodate you and possibly up your driveway, but this will be left to driver discretion and will only happen IF they can easily drive up and turnaround. If you live on a road that may not be accessible for a large freight truck you will need to work with the delivery company and driver to coordinate the closest possible point of delivery. AGAIN, you are responsible for the movement of the crate after the driver has delivered.
Delivery companies expect that residential customers pay for liftgate truck delivery. They do not typically concern themselves with the logistics of your property and final movement beyond for what's been paid. Understandably, they do this not only for economic, but liability reasons. This is why we focus so much on liftgate truck delivery on all splitters sent to a residential address. It's better for all parties involved and yields the best customer experience by setting proper expectations with everyone and working to be as transparent as possible.
Note: If you advise that you do not need liftgate truck delivery to save the money, but when your splitter arrives, you cannot remove it from the back of the truck, the carrier will charge you a re-delivery fee as well as the full retail fee for liftgate delivery ($100 or greater). Be smart and ensure you use our discounted liftgate rates for a seamless and easy delivery of your new splitter.
Note: If the delivery driver shows up and the truck does have a liftgate even though you did not order, DO NOT USE THE LIFTGATE SERVICE even if the driver obliges. The delivery company will more than likely bill you the full retail fee for the liftgate delivery ($100 or greater) even though you didn't need it. Just use your forklift as planned.
Please ask any questions you may have with regard to liftgate delivery, or freight deliveries in general, prior to ordering by contacting us. We are happy to answer any questions you may have.
Wood Splitter Outlet is not a manufacturer, but a retailer of manufactured goods. We are not responsible for items that may need warranty work. The manufacturer is the responsible for this work and you must contact them directly for assistance per the literature included with your item(s). If you need any help in contacting the manufacturer, we are happy to assist. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All warranty issues you will deal directly with the manufactures of your log splitter. It is up to the manufacturer how the warranty will be handled. It will be the customer's responsibility for the transportation of your item to repair shops if needed. If you need assistance locating information to the individual manufactures please contact us.
No items (splitters or accessories) may be returned prior to receiving a return authorization from Wood Splitter Outlet. If you do return an item prior to authorization it may be refused and returned to you at your expense, or subject to a restocking charge if we accept it. Any new or unused item that is authorized for return returned will be subject to up to a 25% restocking charge and you will be responsible for all freight charges associated with the return, as well as any freight that was considered "free shipping" to initially send you the item(s). All funds will only be credited to the initial credit card used. Any refunds will be issued upon the return of the item(s) to ensure all products and contents are included and evaluated. We do not accept the return on any used products.
If for some reason other than damage you refuse a shipment, you will only be refunded money less a 25% restocking charge and minus any and all shipping costs involved, this including any outbound freight charges that may have initially been considered “free shipping." All funds will only be credited to the initial credit card used. Refunds will only be issued after all products and contents are included and evaluated.
Here are a few examples of how we handle some situations:
- You decided to didn't want to purchase your splitter or accessories within 48 hours of order. If those goods have not yet been shipped, we can cancel the order and issue you a refund with no penalty. If you do not cancel within 48 hours and those goods have not yet been shipped we can cancel the order buy charge a 15% administrative fee. If you cancel your order, but the goods have been shipped, you would we handle in one of the ways below:
- You've taken delivery of your splitter or accessory but it is not working properly, may be missing parts, or is possibly damaged or deformed in some way, and it doesn't appear that these issues occurred via shipping. You'll want to take a look at the paperwork that came with your items(s) for direction and instruction on how to file a warranty claim with the manufacturer. The manufacturer is responsible for any manufacturing defects or deficiencies with its products.
- If you've received an item that appears to have been damaged during shipping (Note: If a package appears to have been damaged, the item is often safe and okay within. That's the purpose of a box or crate, to take the damage that may come with transit). If the packaging for your item is damaged, be sure to keep all the original packaging until we’ve decided and determined whether or not an insurance claim needs to be submitted. If you sign for your item you must note any visible damage in the bill of lading. If any packaging is thrown away, we will not be able to file an insurance claim. By discarding any damaged shipping materials or box contents you wave your right to get your product replaced or repaired.
- Before contacting Wood Splitter Outlet (for shipping damages) or the manufacturer (for warranty purposes), please test the item(s) to ensure it is not functioning. If the item works properly, there is no reason to contact us, nor to file a damage claim with the shipping company or carrier.
- If your item is not working properly due to the damages that you believe occurred during shipping, and you have kept the original shipping materials, please contact us so that we may submit an insurance claim. Once we have confirmed that you still have the original shipping materials and that the item was damaged during shipping, and after we have officially filed the shipping insurance claim forms, we will coordinate replacement or repair of your item(s).
If you receive an item and decide to return it, you can do so if and only if all of the following requirements are met:
- The item must be unopened, unused, and all original packaging still intact.
- You must contact us to notify us that you’d like to return the item within 15 calendar days of signing for the item(s).
- You MUST contact us to get a return authorization number and so we can give you return instructions PRIOR to returning the item.
- If you return an item without all of the above requirements being met, we will refuse the shipment and it will return to you, at your expense, and no refund will be issued.
- If you meet all of the above requirements, your refund will be issued in the following manner:
- You will receive the full amount to the original credit card used that you paid for the returned item minus a 25% restocking fee and less our actual cost for shipping including what may have been free outbound shipping expenses) as a refund. You may also receive as store credit if you wish.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs and expenses, door-to-door, to return the item(s) to us.
- Used products will not be accepted for return under any circumstances.
Change of delivery address after the shipment has shipped:
We can assist you with a change of address after your item(s) have been shipped, but there will be fees associated with that change from the shipping company, we will only charge you the actual fees charged by the freight or shipping company.
If you cancel while the shipment is in transit or refuse shipment:
If you refuse an item and it was not due to visible damage, and it comes back to us, you will be issued a refund less a 25% restocking fee and minus all actual costs for all shipping including outbound shipping on anything that was considered free shipping.
If you'd like to cancel or change your order after you order ships you are responsible for any and all shipping costs to get the shipment back to us including any outbound costs that were considered free shipping, as well as a 25% restocking fee. If the item is damaged at any point during the transit process where you refused delivery, we will not issue any refund until the insurance claim process is completed. Once the claim process is completed, we will issue a refund in the amount reimbursed by the shipping company less minus all freight and shipping charges inbound and outbound even if it was free outbound shipping. If the shipping company does not approve the claim, we will not be able to provide a refund.
If you have any questions about shipping and delivery please contact us prior to purchase.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the some of the best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than Wood Splitter Outlet within fifteen (15) days of your purchase date please let us know and we'll refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within fifteen (15) days of your purchase date, we will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our competitor's website within fifteen (15) days from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly. It's that easy!
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates, coupon codes and/or buy one, get one (BOGO) free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be a members only site, discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer for the product in question
- The Price Guarantee includes the item price, the shipping charges, and any possible sales tax.
- Does not include items that are on closeout or clearance items, nor does it apply to obvious pricing errors.
The product must be the identical model number
We reserve the right to refuse an order in which we would incur a loss. Refunds are limited to the amount of gross profit we recognized on the sale (purchase price less our cost for the product).
We reserve the right to verify another online company’s product availability and price before issuing a price match or refund.